Porthgwarra and Nanjizal
Wild West Cornwall
Ourl holiday cottages are located in and around three beautiful beaches and coves, Porthgwarra, Nanzijal and Porthchapel. Sennen and Porthcurno are just moments away. They sit within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and on a Site of Special Scientific Interest. They are perfectly positioned to explore West Cornwall.
- Porthgwarra sits at the heart of the estate, encapsulating the wild beauty of the West Corwall landscape
- Porthgwarra and Nanjizal are neighbouring coves about 8 miles beyond Penzance. Poldark fans will recognize Porthgwarra Cove as the scene of Ross’s memorable swim…..
- Porthgwarra has a small cafe (seasonal) which acts as a hub for our guests, offering a cheerful welcome, a complimentary cup of coffee, and top tips on the area.
- St Buryan (2 miles) has a small general store and petrol station.
- Newlyn (9 miles) has a very good selection of local shops selling fresh fish and shellfish, cakes and bread as well as fruit, veg and cheese. Shop local, there’s no need to go to the supermarket!
- The nearest pub is The Logan Rock Inn at Treen, 8 minutes in the car or a walk across the cliffs.
- A plethora of restaurants and pubs to choose from in Penzance, St Ives, Marazion and Mousehole
- Porthgwarra for sunbathing, paddling and rock pooling
- Sennen for surfing and surf school
- Walks along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the Minack Theatre, St Michael’s Mount and Tate St Ives