Porthgwarra and Nanjizal
Porthgwarra is at the heart of the estate and is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Our Cornwall holiday cottages are located in and around Porthgwarra and Nanzijal, near Sennen and Porthcurno, and is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Porthgwarra is at the heart of the estate and encapsulates West Cornwall’s wild beauty.
- Porthgwarra and Nanjizal are neighbouring coves about 8 miles beyond Penzance. Poldark fans will recognize the scene of Ross’s memorable swim…..
- Porthgwarra has a small café (seasonal) and is a hub for our guests offering a cheerful welcome, a complimentary cup of coffee, and top tips on the area.
- St Buryan (2 miles) has a small general store and petrol station.
- Newlyn (9 miles) has a very good selection of local shops selling fresh fish and shellfish, cakes and bread as well as fruit, veg and cheese. No need to go to the supermarket…
- The nearest pub is The Logan Rock Inn at Treen, 8 minutes in the car or a walk across the cliffs.
- A plethora of restaurants and pubs to choose from in Penzance, St Ives, Marazion and Mousehole
- Porthgwarra for swimming and rock pooling
- Sennen for surfing and surf school
- Walks along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the Minack Theatre, St Michael’s Mount and Tate St Ives
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WEST CORNWALL